[Wien] hello!

E B Lombardi lombaeb at science.unisa.ac.za
Wed Sep 6 19:20:16 CEST 2006

Dear Niguangxin

Please accept my apologies for not replying sooner.
I am sending this reply via the Wien2k mailing list since others may
have similar questions.

The crystal constants for wurtzite ZnO (zincite) are given in Ref 31 in
the ZnO:Ti article (PRB 73, 075202).
Two websites for crystal lattice data in general include
http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/spcgrp/ and
http://rruff.geo.arizona.edu/AMS/amcsd.php .

Note in that article the typing error, u=0.345, should be u=0.382.

The RMT can be set automatically – see the Quick Start chapter in the
Wien2k user’s guide.
The magnetic moment (amongst others) is summarized in the case.scf file
(see the :MM labels; this is discussed in the Wien2k users guide).

Regards

Enrico Lombardi

--
Dr E B Lombardi