[Wien] Properties of corresponding atoms in afm calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 8 22:19:11 CEST 2006

runafm and runsp should yield the same results, in particular when
continuing with runsp AFTER a runafm convergence results must be
identical. (The could be cases when
runsp does not find and afm state, but eg. 2 moments which are different
(ferrimagnetic),..)

Maybe you have a problem with your struct file (symmetry) or with afminput
(case.inclmcopy ?) ?