[Wien] Impurity sites in supercell

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Tue Sep 19 14:15:04 CEST 2006

OK, I see better now what your problem is. It can be done in an easier way:

1) x supercell
2) in the newly made supercell that is created, split *only* the block
with N atoms that contains the position at which you want to put the
impurity into a block of N-1 atoms and a block with the impurity. Of
course, change the MULT values for these two blocks, and increase the
number of inequivalent positions at the top of case.struct by 1.
(perhaps at this stage you might want to remove all labels, but it might
not be necessary)
3) x sgroup

Stefaan