[Wien] The usage of low values RmtKmax for ELNES simulation.

=?euc-kr?B?vue5zsij?= yangmino at samsung.com
Mon Sep 25 11:21:54 CEST 2006

Dear wien user.

I just ask about TELNES2.  Recentely, many microscopist are used to wien2k and TELNES package, and utilize them for their enles interpretation.  For the calculation, some use RmtKmax=5 to 6.

I know that without finding optimum RmtKmax, we could not tell about the physical meanning for the result.
On the other hand, as I just want to figure out the shape of certain edges, It is supposed that the low RmtKmax values could be adapted for the ELNES simualtion.

Does someone explain it for me?

My best.

Mino yang.