[Wien] Problem compiling Wien2k_07.3

David Holec dh331 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 10:38:33 CEST 2007

Dear Wien2k users,

I'm compiling the newest version of Wien2k. My system is Suse 10.1, ifor
10.0.025, mkl 9.1.023.

First, I used the standard option in siteconfig (Linux (Intel ifort 9 or 10
compiler + mkl 9.0)). I corrected the paths to my libraries (-L option in
LDFLAGS and R_LIBS) and got some errors. Those were resolved by changing
the option -lmkl_lapack64 (default) to -lmkl_lapack (as suggested by
Gerhard Fecher in his notes) in R_LIBS options. Is this correct work-about?
Is it going to influence my calculations?

After that, I'm getting "only" following errors in compilation of LAPW1:
Compile time errors (if any) were:

SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: setwar.F, line 96: This label has not
been SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: setwar.F, line 96: This label is
undefined SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [setwar.o] Error 1
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make: *** [real] Error 2
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: setwar.F, line 96: This label has not
been SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:fortcom: Error: setwar.F, line 96: This label is
undefined SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [setwar.o] Error 1
SRC_lapw1/compile.msg:make: *** [complex] Error 2

My understanding is that the appropriate lines are not uncommented during
compilations or something similar is going on. Any idea how to resolve
this?

Thanks in advance.
David Holec