[Wien] Problem compiling Wien2k_07.3

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 17 11:36:34 CEST 2007

I don't have mkl9.1 nor ifort 10.0 yet.
Library names must be adapted to the specific mkl version. That should be save

The error in setwar.F is unclear to me.

Please change into SRC_lapw1.
ls -als setwar.*

do you see anything else than setwar.F and setwar.o ?? It should NOT!

Try   make     and   make complex

and check the output on the screen, in particular when setwar is compiled.