[Wien] spin polarization of valence states

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 11 20:44:25 CET 2007

The QTL-package can give you a decomposition into j=3/2 and 1/2

You need an input file case.cf, and the corresponding splittings are
as tamplates available in SRC_templates/case.cf_* .

For details consult the corresponding UG, but after running qtl-program
you get a case.qtl file with the desired splitting.