[Wien] About Parallel job

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Dec 27 11:55:04 CET 2007

Dear Reza,
You need to be able to ssh/rsh without a password. I recollect this has been written about before. If possible you could install the cluster using Oscar (free software) which is quite easy and configures the system for password-less ssh, automatic file mount on all nodes, etc.
Best wishes,
Chandrika