[Wien] matrix size issue

Monique Body monique.body at univ-lemans.fr
Tue Feb 6 17:34:03 CET 2007

Yes, it is the same .struct file (copied from my 2005 directory) and the
Rmt values are comprised between 1.60 and 2.00 a.u.
I found no misprint in the Rmt values.

Monique

Monique Body
Laboratoire de Physique de l'Etat Condensé  33.2.43.83.31.40
Université du Maine - Avenue Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans - FRANCE
monique.body at univ-lemans.fr