[Wien] WIEN2007 workshop at Pennstate: Registration open

Udai Pratap Verma upv at airtelbroadband.in
Wed Jan 24 07:47:48 CET 2007

Registration for : [Wien] WIEN2007 workshop at Pennstate:
Respected Sir

       We are very keen to join this valuable workshop  WIEN2007: Hands on
Workshop on the WIEN2k package.
. We have already perform some calculation on Fhi98md code. To some extent
we are familier with the code based on DFT. We have also mail to Fhi group
for the understaning of this code but due the lake of time they didn't help
us. Now we have downloaded your code on request because due to some
finencial problem. Yet we are not able to run this code properly. The
problem is with Space group generator that shows no symmetry when we run it
using w2web server. If you please help us in both to solve the existing
problem and if possible please provide us financial assistance to join this
workshop. we will be very thanks full to you.

Your Sincearly
P S Bisht
Ph D student