[Wien] WIEN2007 workshop at Pennstate: Registration open

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 24 09:20:16 CET 2007

Hi,

The mailing list can only help, if the questions are formulated in such
a way, that one can guess what could have gone wrong.
As with every research group, time is always short, and it is generally
not possible to help "on a personal basis" from the very beginning. You
must learn to master the code(s) yourself and the mailing list will only
be helpfull if you have   i) first tried your self hard to solve the
problem ii) analyze the problem iii) describe the problem properly in
your mail to the list.

Have you tested all examples from the UG ? ....

With respect to the workshop: J. Sofo is organizing that and I have no
idea if he has any funds for support. You may want to contact him directly.