[Wien] Hardware Benchmarks for lapw1c

Florent Boucher Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr
Fri Jan 26 11:01:19 CET 2007

Dear Alexander,
I was not thinking in using the MPI version but just the parallel
script. You have to change of course the .machines files in order to put
in the number of different process you want to start.
May be you should correctly define the USE_REMOTE option in the
parallel_options file located in $WIENROOT
You should have
setenv USE_REMOTE 0
Regards
Florent

| Florent BOUCHER                    |                                    |
| Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel | Mailto:Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr |
| 2, rue de la Houssinière           | Phone: (33) 2 40 37 39 24          |
| BP 32229                           | Fax:   (33) 2 40 37 39 95          |
| 44322 NANTES CEDEX 3 (FRANCE)      | http://www.cnrs-imn.fr             |