[Wien] Calculation of Properties in Complex Case

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 12 04:19:35 CEST 2007

I dont't know if I understood you correctly,but:

Do NOT copy case.in2c to case.in2 manually and run   x lapw2 !!

If the setup found it is a complex case, you need to use the complex
versions of the program (lapw1c, lapw2c), which you get by using the -c
switch. So you should use:    x lapw2 -c

Otherwise the program may run, but it is all wrong.