[Wien] Linux comands for costruction of struct file

Konstantin Nefedev nefedev at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Jun 12 14:10:48 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I wish create large supercell about 160 atoms, for simulation strong
dilution and cluster structure.. But I have problem with wien2web. When
I made an attempt to Save Structure I  saw  only white screen or inscription
that Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (some time wien2web has
not saved some data (coordinates, name of atoms etc.). They were lost at
the transferring).
 I use net access to Wien2k and it is working on other computer. What is
possible reson of it?

Could you advise how I can construct struct files in linux?

In practically I interesting  how can I make in linux the following
operations

set automatically RMT and continue
editing<http://140.109.214.68:8000/util/structrmt.pl?SID=236963>

save file and clean up<http://140.109.214.68:8000/util/structend.pl?SID=236963>