[Wien] problem of wien2k parallel

ustclhm ustclhm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:23:21 CEST 2007

Dear wien users,

    I have compiled wien2k_06 without error with ifort 9.0 and mkl 9.0
on Xeon Dual Core 5140(2.33GHz), Redhat AS 4.0. I successfully test a
serial calculation of pure Wurtzite GaN. But when I tried to do parallel
calculation, I fail. Even I tried to run parallel calculations on manage
unit, , I also failed. The wrong information like that:

   LAPW0 END
lapw1c: error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

real	0m0.001s
user	0m0.000s
sys	0m0.000s
lapw1c: error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

real	0m0.000s
user	0m0.000s
sys	0m0.001s
cat: No match.

   When I tried testpara1, it said:

lapw1para exited due to an ERROR
Check *.error files

   I don't know what is wrong.

    Best wishes!

                           Haiming Li
                           2007-06-26

    Best wishes!

                           Haiming Li
                           2007-06-27

Haiming Li
Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility
Institute of High Energy Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
19 Yu Quan Lu, 100049 Beijing, P.R. China
Tel: 0086+10 8823 6437  /  0086+135 8190 2824
E-mail:lihm at ihep.ac.cn  /  ustclhm at gmail.com