[Wien] problem of wien2k parallel

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 27 07:50:47 CEST 2007

You need to have access to the compiler (and mkl) libraries on all
systems where you want to run.
Either install these libraries there, or (better), install the libraries
on a "NFS" drive, so that it is available on all nodes.

Most likely, you have also to define a variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH (which
was done automatically during userconfig on your "main system", but I
don't know if you have that on the remote system too).