[Wien] Optical properties for new and old WIEN

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 29 08:02:54 CEST 2007

Not very helpful either! Did you start with identical vectors or are you
comparing 2 scf calculations, one with old and one with new version ?

What happens if you run the "new" kram with the "old epsilons" and vice
versa.

I want to find out where the difference is.

Start with identical vectors, run optic new and old, compare the matrix
elements.

Start with one optic file and run joint old/new (compare eps2)

Start with one eps2 and run kram old/new. Where are the differences.