[Wien] error while loading shared libraries

li wf liwanf at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:12:50 CET 2007

Dear wien users,

         I compiled the code with ifort and mkl90 on redhat FC5, when i ran
the example the initialization process is ok, but when start SCF the error
message appeared:"

error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory.

         I know that some others have asked similar questions. but i can
not understand what happened here, so i
list all the information here to ask you for help. this is the directory of
libguide.so file in my computer:

         /opt/intel/mkl/9.0/lib
and, this is the related information in bashrc file:
 export intel=/opt/intel/fc
export PATH=$PATH:$intel:$fc:
export intel=/opt/intel/mkl
export PATH=$PATH:$intel:$mkl:

so could you please tell me what happened, and what should i do now? i do
know little about linux.

Thank you very much!

best regards,

Li