[Wien] Old Wien version

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 28 22:19:15 CEST 2007

First of all, I doubt that there is any change in "newer" WIEN2k
sources, that causes your problems.
Aparently compiler (C compiler !!), linker and/or LD_LIBRARY path of
your laptop do not fit together.

Anyway, if the problem is just sgroup, simply download the precompiled
static executables. They run on any PC and do NOT require any external
libraries. sgroup is NOT time critical at all.