[Wien] Old Wien version

Thomas Claesson tcl at kth.se
Tue May 29 10:05:09 CEST 2007

Dear Wien users and developers!

Thanks for your reply, Dr Blaha! Maybe I was not clear enough on that
point, but I have already tried what you suggest. I have been using the
precompiled binaries all the time and I still do. As far as I can see I
only get this problem with sgroup. It still complains about this external
library, no matter if I use w2web or not! Any other suggestions??

Best regards,
Thomas Claesson