[Wien] (no subject) DOS with spin-orbit coupling

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 27 10:46:54 CET 2007

Of course the case.qtlup and dn files are "different", but the list of
eigenvalues (energies in the first column) must be identical, otherwise
you did something wrong when calculating the eigenvectors/energy-files.

Please compare these eigenvalues with case.outputso. The must be identical.

The other columns of qtlup/dn are different.