[Wien] New version of DOS2G_lapw and Curve_lapw

morteza jamal m_jamal57 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 16:13:02 CEST 2007

Dear Dr Blaha,
This is the best version of DOS2G_lapw.
This version will need to two program that called fmax
 and Pinver.
If we would like we can plot DOS in the "-y direction
" in this version
that is useful for plotting spin-up and spin-dn.
we can plot spin-up and spin-dn of one orbital
TOGETHER because there
is one option in this version that we can change type
of DOS(up/dn)between program.

I send another program that called Curve_lapw for you.
I think this program is useful because with this
program we can plot
curve related to a data file.For example, if we would
like to plot Energy vs kmax or
EFG vs Emin we can use this program.

Please add these programs to Wien2k package.

Please send an email for me if you have ideas about
DOS2G_lapw and Curve_lapw.
Yours
Morteza Jamal