[Wien] number of electrons in valence band

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Mon Oct 15 16:37:57 CEST 2007

Dear Rahnama
The number of valence electros is fixed in the case.in2 file.
Are you talking about total number of electrons y valence band? or Are you trying to evaluate it in a specific band?
Regards
Ricardo

-----   Ing. Quím. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9241860 Int. 109