[Wien] nn command not found

li ding ferrochild at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:51:16 CEST 2007

Dear WIEN2k users,

I am a freshman of wien2k.
A problem happened to me while running wien2k as the first time.
When I was running "initialize calc." and clicking and executing "x
nn"(nn-bondlength factor was 2), Wien2k showed below:
/root/WIEN2k/nn: Command not found
0.000u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%   0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command /root/WIEN2k/nn nn.def failed

Someone met with the same problem in the searching results of group emails.
I redid the siteconfig_lapw following the experenced person's suggestion.
But still I got the same wrong results. In fact, in the directory
/root/WIEN2k no nn file exists.
Profiles of system environment:
OS is SUSE linux 10.1
WIEN2k was installed in /root/WIEN2k/