[Wien] new Program for calculating and Plotting Asymmetry of p orbital(asymmetry_lapw)

morteza jamal m_jamal57 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 18:00:39 CEST 2007

Dear Dr Blaha,
I am writting a program for calculating and plotting
Asymmetry of p orbital vs energy(eV/Rdy)  from dos
files.
This program generate case.asympatom(..)[ev] file that
in this file the first coulmn is energy and the second
coulmn is deltap(asymmetry of p orbital).

Can I send This program for you when I will finish it?

Your's
Morteza Jamal