[Wien] bulk modulus at different pressures

yasir saeed yasir_saeed54321 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 13:53:52 CEST 2007

Dear WIEN2k group,
  We can calculate the pressure using the following formula as implemented in WIEN2k:
  P=B/B’[(V0/V)^B’-1]
  We would like to calculate the bulk modulus at a certain pressure. From the above relation we do not see any pressure dependence of the bulk modulus. However, from experiment we know that there should be such a pressure dependence.
  Our question is this that:
  How can we find bulk modulus at different pressures and not only at the zero pressure?

  Thank you for your attention in this respect.

  Sincerely yours,
  Yasir Saeed.

Yasir Saeed

Lecturer / Research Associate