[Wien] How to set Orientation sensitive in InnesGen

bozhu zhubo07 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:23:46 CEST 2008

Dear Users and Developlers,

I want to calculate the energy loss near edge structure using telnes.2 program. I want to take into account
 the relative orientation between sample and beam. When I edited the case.innes, I didn't know the means of
Alpha. Beta. Gamma. I didn't find the topic in mail list and the manual. I found the name of "K. Jorissen. ELNES
 Code Developer's Guide", but did not find it. Can you give me a copy if you have or tell me what the means of
"Alpha. Beta. Gamma"?

PS://LXDOS set to 3

//Could you please help me with this? Thanks!

best wishes,
Bo Zhu

--
Dr. Bo Zhu