[Wien] How to set Orientation sensitive in InnesGen

David Holec dh331 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 16:46:30 CEST 2008

Dear Bo Zhu,

the three angles are the Euler angles. I think that implicitly the
electron beam goes along the z-axis. You can use the Euler angles to
"rotate" your structure so that the beam goes along a different
crystallographic orientation.

More about the Euler angles and the way how to rotate your crystal can
be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler_angles.

With regards to LXDOS, go to your wien2k directory, to SRC_lapw2
subdirectory and edit file modules.F. Then recompile lapw2 module (using
siteconfig - see the UG) and you can go ahead.

With best regards,
David