[Wien] Res: positions optimizations with min_lapw and Newt.

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 15 21:10:18 CEST 2008

Look at
1) The bottom of your case.scf file, which should show you the forces.
If these are small you are done.
2) If they are not (and I suspect that they are not), look at your
case.outputM. I suspect that you will find that you have touching
RMT's. If you do please read the FAQ, and do a clminter to change
them.

--
Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall