[Wien] GaAs.struct

muniroh zirafah_82 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 07:10:50 CEST 2008

Dear wien2k users....

I'm a new wien2k users....Firstly thank a lots to Mr Xavier for your advice....Actually i'm already try your information but the warning message still occur:

Commandline: *x lapw2 -emin -1.0-c *
> Program input is: *" "*
>
> head: cannot open `GaAs.in2c' for reading: No such file or directory
> cp: cannot stat `GaAs.in2c': No such file or
>  directory
> old1: Subscript out of range.
>

> and the x lapw5  warning message occurs are:
>
> Commandline: *x lapw5 -c*
> Program input is: *""*

and when i'm see the showdayfile the message:

Calculating GaAs in /home/muni/keja/lapw/GaAs
on setpar90 with PID 26955no GaAs.clmsum(_old) file found, which is necessary for lapw0 !

>   stop error

I would be grateful if you could tell me What I have to do in this
situation.

thank you very much

Regards,
zira