[Wien] lapw1para error while running k-point parallel calculation (revisited)

ROBERTO LUIS IGLESIAS PASTRANA roberto at uniovi.es
Thu Dec 4 13:02:42 CET 2008

Dear Martin, dear all

I tried as you you said:
$export LANG=C

and even changed my language settings to English. The error simply became:

$ lapw1cpara -c lapw1.def
starting parallel lapw1 at jue dic  4 12:57:33 CET 2008
->  starting parallel LAPW1 jobs at jue dic  4 12:57:33 CET 2008
running LAPW1 in parallel mode (using .machines)
4 number_of_parallel_jobs
[1] 7247
bash: lapw1c: command not found
bash: fixerror_lapw: command not found
[1]    Done                   ( ( $remote $machine[$p]  ...
     localhost(1) 0.000u 0.000s 0.00 0.00%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
**  LAPW1 crashed!
cat: No match.

Everything is English, as you can see.

I checked my tcsh, and I have the latest version. Installed also the latest csh version and the error keeps on appearing.
Moreover, the jobs continue to run only after logging out.

Thanks for your suggestion! Any other ideas?

Regards

Roberto