[Wien] ask a question about Rotation Matrix and proper LM values again

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 22 15:47:48 CET 2008

Hi,
I cannot remember anymore, WHY you wanted to use a non-default Rotation matrix.

Anyway, in the meantime we have the program "qtl", which can calculate the
qtl-file (and then the DOS) in any coordinate system you like. Thus it is not
necessary to run the scf-cycle with a specific loc.rot., but you can for
analysis rotate the coordinate system as you like in qtl.

The latest released qtl-version may still have some bugs in it, but you still
could try it. The next release (1 month or so) should have less problems
(spin-orbit,... ++++)