[Wien] Are fractionally charged atoms possible in Wien2k?

Stefaan Cottenier stefaan.cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 12 14:08:35 CET 2008

What you are doing is identical to the 'virtual crystal approximation'
-- search the wien2k mailing list archive for this. Shortly said: do a
normal initialization first, and only afterwards change Z in case.struct
and case.in2 (not in case.inst). As far as I remember, this can be done
with 1 digit precision only (x.2, x.3, but not x.25).

Stefaan