[Wien] Wyckoff & Anatase

zhchwsd@163.com zhchwsd at 163.com
Fri Feb 22 01:08:21 CET 2008

Dear,
   Does anyone know how to input the atomic positios of anatase structure Ti02. In wien2k, I input
   spacegroup: 141-I41/amd
   Ti: (0,0,0)
   O: (0, 0, 0,2066)
     But ehe resulting structure is very different with picuture reported in many papers, (J. Aphys. D: 41 (2008) 25105,
   How can i input the wyckoff positions in TiO2 compound?
   Thanks in advance!