[Wien] papers + mpi-benchmark

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jan 5 22:08:51 CET 2008

Dear WIEN users,

First of all I'd like to wish you a happy new year and good science in 2008.
In particular I'd like to thank all of you who actively take part in the
further developments of WIEN2k or help to answer the many questions on
this mailing list.
Please enter all your new WIEN2k-publications into our "papers" section
on http://www.wien2k.at/papers
Furthermore I'd like to announce a new mpi-benchmark on our website. We
have now two benchmarks:

a "serial" one, which "measures" the single-cpu speed and is most
relevant for cases up to 50 atoms.

a "parallel" benchmark for larger cases, which checks the mpi and
scalapack performance of your parallel computer.

Regards

Peter Blaha