[Wien] Problem after installation

Julia Messel jmessel at uni-muenster.de
Wed Jan 30 17:23:20 CET 2008

Dear Ricardo,
Thank you for your answer.
We also did execute the program as root.
But i think that this is not the problem.
We can read and write the file with any editor and we can edit it with Wien2K.
We set the permissions to 777 (recursive) for the whole directorytree and all
its files, so any account on this computer shoud be able to read/write/execute
the files. Furthermore we changed owner and group to our working-account.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Julia