[Wien] Userconfig_lapw

Tomohiko Tasaka tasaka at affinity-science.com
Thu Jul 10 11:45:44 CEST 2008

Dear Fujii-san,

maybe, it's because of CRLF line terminators(i.e. "CR" code).
please try following command.

# tr -d '\r' < userconfig_lapw.txt > userconfig_lapw.2.txt
# head -2 userconfig_lapw.txt | od -a
0000000   #   !   /   b   i   n   /   c   s   h  sp   -   f  cr  nl   #
0000020  cr  nl
0000022
# head -2 userconfig_lapw.2.txt | od -a
0000000   #   !   /   b   i   n   /   c   s   h  sp   -   f  nl   #  nl
0000020

HTH
Tomo