[Wien] Userconfig_lapw

susanta mohanta susanta.phy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:01:01 CEST 2008

Dear sir, PDFREADER already existed in Fedora package.....so definitely yes
should be there.Please mention The Octave path properly in bash_profile.I
have attached a copy of My bash_profile please see.I dont have much idea
than this, i am also in learning stage.My wien2k is running smoothly.

susanta

SUSANTA K MOHANTA
RESEARCH SCHOLAR
DEPT.OF PHYSICS