[Wien] irregular klist

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Mon Jun 2 09:10:48 CEST 2008

Dear users;

I want to run LAPW1,LAPW2 for extracting the coefficients of wave functions on a klist that it's not regular.But I don't know what should I write in the first line of my case.klist instead of ndiv?
The format of the first line in case.klist is:
1523 "FORMAT(I10,4I10,3f5.1,4x,i6,' k, div: (',3i3,')')"

Please let me know if there is any suggestion about this problem.

Any help is appreciated.
--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani