[Wien] partial charge density distribution

Pavel Novak novakp at fzu.cz
Mon Jun 2 12:03:48 CEST 2008

Dear Hiroki,

to run the eece calculation you have to install the most recent
WIEN2k version. After converging your calculation you run:

x lapw2 -eece -up      (-so, -c if needed)
x lapw2 -eece -dn

and you will find the f-density in case.clmvalupeece, case.clmvaldneece
files. To run the above commands you have to prepare by hand the input
file case.in2eece (or case.in2ceece for complex case). This is easy:
take the input to lapw2 (case.in2), modify the first line and add nf+1
lines, where nf is number of atoms for which you wish to calculate the
f density. Selfexplaining example is below
in2eece file
TOT  EECE (TOT,FOR,QTL,EFG,FERMI)  ! new EECE
      -9.0      25.0 0.50 0.05                EMIN, NE, ESEPERMIN, ES
TETRA    0.000          (GAUSS,ROOT,TEMP,TETRA,ALL      eval)
1                                  ! nf
1 1 3       ! iatom (index of atom in .struct, number of l, l)
  0 0  2 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4
  0 0  2 0 -3 2  4 0  4 4 -5 2  6 0  6 4
 14.          GMAX
NOFILE        FILE/NOFILE  write recprlist

in2 file
TOT             (TOT,FOR,QTL,EFG,FERMI)
      -9.0      25.0 0.50 0.05                EMIN, NE, ESEPERMIN, ESEPER0
TETRA    0.000          (GAUSS,ROOT,TEMP,TETRA,ALL      eval)
  0 0  2 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4
  0 0  2 0 -3 2  4 0  4 4 -5 2  6 0  6 4
 14.          GMAX
NOFILE        FILE/NOFILE  write recprlist

Regards
Pavel Novak

Dr. Pavel Novak
Department of Magnetism and Superconductivity
Institute of Physics AS CR
Cukrovarnicka 10, 162 53 Praha 6, Czech Republic
tel: +420 2 20 318 532
e-mail: novakp at fzu.cz