[Wien] Wien Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon Jun 9 08:00:48 CEST 2008

Handbook-Not-Read-Error

see page 26 of the users guide
3.11.4 Bandstructure

Ciao
Gerhard

Von: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von azar hadidi [k_hadidi3x at yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Juni 2008 23:51
An: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: Re: [Wien] Wien Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Dear users
when I do band calculations befor optic calculations for 'MgB2' with1000k-points, these errors is appeared and I can't continue.
Lapw2 error:     ' Fermi: numbers of k_points inconsistent when reading kgen.
                        Fermi: check IN1 and kgen.'
pairhess error:  'structure dos not appear to have variable positions.'
but when I do optic calculations without band calc., these errors aren't appeared.
Please guide me.
thanks,
Azar Hadidi