[Wien] no executable found in SRC_*

Donghui Guo dhguo at cat.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Nov 18 08:48:23 CET 2008

Dear Prof. Blaha,

I got many warnings in compile.msg of lapw1 like following.

"501-245 Warning: Hard ulimit has been reduced to less than RLIM_INFINITY.  There may not be enough space to complete the compilation."

I searched maillist but got nothing. Could you please give me some suggestion?

My condition:
Supercomputer:IBM RS6000
Generic to specify the system
Compiler: xlf90 for Fortran and xlC (gcc was also tried) for C
Memory:shared
Compile option
    Recommended options for system generic are:
     Compiler options:        -O
     Linker Flags:            -L../SRC_lib
     Preprocessor flags:      '-DParallel'
     R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     -llapack_lapw -lblas_lapw

    Current settings:
     O   Compiler options:        -O
     L   Linker Flags:            -L../SRC_lib
     P   Preprocessor flags       '-DParallel'
     R   R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     -llapack_lapw -lblas_lapw

Best regards,

Yours
Donghui Guo
2008-11-18