[Wien] no executable found in SRC_*

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 18 08:58:11 CET 2008

Now you told us, that your "supercomputer" is an IBM RS6000 !!!!

So why are you using "generic" ???
There is an IBM-AIX option (which may need adaptation,
since we don't have access to your specific installation), but it should be
a good starting point.

Furthermore, using -lblas_lapw instead of the highly optimized ESSL-library
would make the code as slow as using and old Pentium-III processor, but not a
"supercomputer".

Typically the problem could be that you are not using the 64-bit option, but
when using the AIX template it should be a step into the proper direction.

Often, "supercomputers" have very special compiler/library installations and
often only your support people can help for compilation problems.