[Wien] How one can know the high-symmetry point in the Brillouinzone

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Mon Oct 13 01:45:14 CEST 2008

Dear XW
    Maybe a good & fast site for this purpose is the: Bilbao Crystallographic Server. http://www.cryst.ehu.es/cryst/get_kvec.html
    Here you can find all the relevant information for a specific space group, for both direct-space and reciprocal-space.
Regards
Ricardo
-----   Dr. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9249859