[Wien] strange results from 2 klist

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Sun Oct 19 17:58:08 CEST 2008

I think there is a point about klist which I don't know.
the 1st klist has produced by my program and the 2nd one has produced by WIEN2k . I don't know why WIEN has written the non-reduced klist in this shape. since if I add the points of klist2 with the vectors such as (0,0,1) or (0,1,0) or (1,0,0) all points are equall to (0,0,0) & (0.5,0.5,0.5) so these points has repeated with a vague reason!!!

Is the using Klist1 true in getting the results from WIEN2k? or maybe the klist changes with a factor during the execution which I don't know!

Please let me know if there is anyone who has any comment or suggestion.

Thanks in advance.
Fatemeh