[Wien] inversion symmetry

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Sun Oct 19 18:06:33 CEST 2008

Dear Prof.Blaha

Thank you very much for your prompt response.
*Is using the 1st klist with TEMP switch is correct?

** I do appologise for asking another question too. I have a problem with my interface code when the sample has inversion symmetry. I cannot extract good Wannier Functions from Wien when the system has inversion symmetry but for example for GaAs (no inversion symmetry) I could get Wannier Functions truely.

Is there any special point in A,B,C coeeficients when we have inversion symmetry?

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
Fatemeh