[Wien] K resolved DOS?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 12 11:18:49 CEST 2008

There's no tool in WIEN2k which can do this.

However, this is basically a 1D integral and you can do it yourself.

Just select a set of k-points with a given kx,ky, but varying kz and
use eg. the case.energy file (after lapw1) to get the energies
for all bands at these k-points and integrate this yourself.
(eventually, a simple histogramm method with small broadening) will do it.