[Wien] how to use w2web off internet

Yurko Natanzon yurko.natanzon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:10:51 CEST 2008

Dear Jianxin,
you havn't provided enough information. So, w2web is installed and
running on your localhost, isn't it? And you access it via
http://localhost:xxx in your browser, where xxx is some port number, don't you?

So, if you unplug the internet cable/disconnect wi-fi or whatever, the
web page http://localhost:xxx is no longer accessible, yes?

If my assumptions are wrong, please correct me. Also show your .bashrc
as well as .w2web/-your-host-/conf/w2web.conf.

with best regards,
Yurko