[Wien] no effect of an external electric field on the splitting in graphene

Martin Gmitra martin.gmitra at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:31:08 CEST 2008

Dear Wien2k users,
To move ahead I checked lapw0.F and xcpot3.F for corresponding parts
including ramp potential to xc potential. There are some commented parts
of the code. However, I am not expert, I would like to ask you if you can
check whether some relevant parts should not be uncommented for proper
including the ramp potential in lapw0. I am referring to Wien2k version 08.2
and 08.3.
Many thanks,
Martin Gmitra