[Wien] MBJLDA potential

Yurko Natanzon yurko.natanzon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:08:34 CEST 2009

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Could you please inform, if the public availability of MJBLDA
potential (as described in F. Tran & P. Blaha, PRL 102, 226401) in
Wien2k is planned?
As far as I understood, this potential is applied to both MT-spheres
and the interstitial region, as it is orbital independent. Will it be
also possible to use orbital dependent funtionals (e.g. LDA+U, EECE)
in combination with MJBLDA?

Thank you in advance for your kind reply

PS Sorry, if you receive this message twice, my mail provider has
informed me that it was unable to send it for some reasons.

--
Yurko (aka Yuriy, Iurii, Jurij etc) Natanzon
PhD student

E-mail: Yurii.Natanzon at ifj.edu.pl, yurko.natanzon at gmail.com